Where there is heart, there is love and life!
Oh! It’s true. Isn’t it? This simple line describes the importance of heart quintessentially. So basically there is no love nor life if you don’t have a heart and that simply means you are dead. And don’t just laugh it off my friend as we are not referring aWhere there is heart, there is love and life! poet’s bibliographical list but something serious which is very scientific and important to know. Do you know that around 17.3 million people die prematurely due to cardiovascular diseases all around the globe which is far more than the 3.86 million combined deaths due to HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis? And it’s just not rich,affluent and bulky men who die of CVDs but women and children are equally affected.
Now do you realise how important it is to take care of your heart!
I have seen many people die of heart attacks and stroke around. And they all looked just so fine to me once but then what went so wrong? Slowly and gradually I found out that they all have few things common.
Too much dependency on junk food.
Frequent consumption of tobacco and alcohol.
Many of them did not deserve to die at such young age due to CVDs which is so preventable just by taking few small steps towards a healthy and active lifestyle. As a kid I was very chubby and now look at me I am fit, fine and so full of energy. I don’t look my age. I keep on traveling, do whatever I want and I hardly fall sick too. And all because I took few chhote kadam towards a healthy life and realised the importance of an active lifestyle early in my life. I love my life and take utmost care of my heart and the effect is simply visible into every aspect of my life.
Now I am totally ready to share mantra of my fit life. And just like all the best things in this world my mantra of life holds the essence of simplicity too. So if you like to take chhote kadam towards a healthy life then all you have to do is to wish!
Here are three small steps to an eternally blissful life.
Embrace an active lifestyle
The first key to a healthy heart and life is to stay as much active as possible. Even if you are stuck up in your 9-5 sedentary jobs or spend all your day within the four walls of your house you can totally manage to stay active following these steps.
- Try exercising at least 30 minutes a day and you can opt for various activities suiting your health and age like running,gyming, swimming,walking,cycling etc. And even if you are not able to exercise daily try to do it every alternate day in a week or at least three days a week.
- Try to buy your groceries and vegetables all by yourself and walk preferably for it.
- Use stairs instead of lift.
- Try to walk as much as possible for your work or leisure than using any vehicle for it.
These physical activities will also help you release your stress and control your weight too along with taking care of your heart.
Healthy Eating Habits
It will not only help you with a lower risk of heart diseases but also lead you towards a healthy you and you will instantly feel fitter and lighter ready to conquer the world.
- Even if you can’t stop eating junk or bad food then too try to minimise the portion size.
- More of healthy food and less of junk food in a day.
- Avoid oily food and rather opt for steamed or stir fried options of the same cuisine.
- Eat plenty of fresh food and vegetables in a day. At least five types of differently coloured fruits and vegetables.
- Include lot of whole grains, beans, lean meat, fish and other food which are low in saturated fats into your diet.
- Try to avoid processed food which are high in salt.
Tobacco/ Alcohol Consumption
- Try to minimise it as much as possible even if you can’t leave it completely.
- Drink lots of water.
- Avoid passive smoking by staying away from smoke filled environment or people who are smoking.
The lower salt intake and cut down on bad food habit will lead to a healthy blood pressure, improved immunity and healthy weight. Apart from you fit body you will also get that glowing skin which will never stop people around you to compliment you.
Lead a stress free life
Trust me, being happy is not a tough task. You just need to change your perceptions a bit towards the world around you.
- Try yoga or meditate at least three times a week.
- Indulge yourself in at least one hobby of yours and make sure to find time for it regularly.
- Seek companionship and talk out your problems and happiness as well to them.
- Relax for at least fifteen minutes a day and have some personal space for you that time.
- Laugh out as much as you can.
- Be a child, live like a child and think like a child. No problem is that big.
Half of your sickness and full of your mental problems which lead you to sleepless nights, anxiety and pressure will be eliminated if you take one small step towards a stress free life. And here it is healthy me following everything which I just shared with you..
Nothing in life is more valuable than life itself. Value it! The above mentioned mantras are really simple to follow by anyone. Just gather your will power (which I know you have too much) and initiate #chhotekadam.
Here is the link to a passionate romance of an army officer and his army girlfriend